Those interested in organising a workshop are requested to submit a proposal including:
- A concise and engaging title.
- The names and affiliations of the organisers including a short bio underlying the qualifications on the workshop subject.
- The workshop’s objective, topic, content, and themes (include a clear statement detailing why the workshop topic is relevant to ASDS 2018).
- Any organiser fees associated with the running of the workshop.
- Proposed duration of the workshop (half or full day).
- Materials and facilities required to conduct the proposed workshop (special room, technical needs, etc.).
Workshops are planned on
- field sampling strategy and experimental design
- nematode diagnostics
- the discovery of actinobacteria
Workshop proposals must be submitted to: Dr Gupta Vadakattu, Gupta.Vadakattu@csiro.au by close of business, Wednesday 31 Janaury, 2018.
31 January 2018 - Close of workshop proposals
30 April 2018 - Close of abstracts
31 May 2018 - Close early bird registration
31 May 2018 - Close of author registration
Early July 2018 - Author notification